For fishing foreign residents must have the license of type D. To get the license of type D in Porlezza you must contact the Office of the municipal police, on Monday and Saturday from 9.00 to 10.00. Two stamps are required, from € 14.62 each. The license is valid for 3 months and authorizes the […]


We report the main markets in the area, with the schedules.